Tuesday 22 June 2010

Wordpress

I've been bad with posts of late.  Yesterday was a blue Monday and all I did was mope about the internet and dip rusks in tea.  A productive day then.

I'm in the process of moving this blog to Wordpress, so that's been consuming my time.  It's not as easy as they make out, and to get everything pretty and working is a bit of a mission for those of us (me) who are not technically-minded.  Anyhoo, it's still not what I want it to be and I think the answer lies in self-hosting so that I can add all the bits and pieces (ads and plugins) I want.  I'll keep you posted on developments!

I have a few girl crushes, but Giselle tops my list.  When I grow up I'd like to look like her, thanks.  This is her, post-baby.  Horrible, right?

Image via Fashion Gone Rouge.

1 comment:

Jemma's Juicy Jumble said...

ah I love Gisele and I want to look like that too! I haven't even had a baby or thought of having a baby, yet I don't look anything near that!
Gisele, if you're reading this, do reveal your secret. please.

x